Respected Contributor

Worst shoe salesman ever.  They should have that other girl on that used to show the B. Makoswky bags and who now shows his shoes during the early morning hours in place of him.  She explains all the aspects of the entire shoe and is more confident.  He just keeps repeating the same adjectives over and over.  Poor Amy last night had to do most of the talking and then told him he had to keep the shoe still when the camera came in close so the viewers could see it. 

Honored Contributor

Of course, if he did that, someone would come on and complain he doesn't care enough to show up and tout his own products -  prwetty much the way some do for Dr. Perricone.

I understand totally why some people can be designers and not be their own spokesmen.  Those are two very different skills.  I saw Fisher early in his QVC life and wondered if he's get more comfortable in front of the camera.  I do remember it took Isaac quite a while, but he's developed a whole stage persona. I haven't seen Marc recently, so I'll take your word for it @sparklestar.  He doesn't do shoes my feet will accept, so I'm not watching. 

Honored Contributor

I caught that show w/Amy, she was struggling with MF.  He acts like he really doesn't know shoes at all.  He's hard to watch.

Not fond of any of his designs or very few.  He must love straps becasue they're everywhere in his designs.  Don't like the skinny heel on this one wither.

Esteemed Contributor

Hard to watch is right. I watched about half an hour last night and that was enough. Not only is Fisher uncomfortable in front of the camera but his shoes look unwearable for the most part. Maybe Amy can "climb into" his TSV shoes but I doubt most women would even want to.