Honored Contributor

I am contemplating a pair of Marc Fisher shoes.  I have not ever worn his brand.

Are they comfortable, have padded insoles and worth the price?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Re: Marc Fisher shoes?

[ Edited ]

go to a store that sells them or order from Z with free s/h/r

they do have some cute shoes, but I haven't bought any

Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie As far as sizing goes I find them to run slightly large.  

Valued Contributor

There not “comfort” shoes per se, you can’t compare with Earth or Vionic or the others that are designed for total comfort.  Not padded but you can always add Gel pads.  

Respected Contributor

I have quite a few of Marc Fisher shoes and boots and they are all very comfortable.  I can get Plantar Fasciitis, so comfort is very important.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a pair of his boots and they are very comfortable, and for me were true to size.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Imaoldhippie

They are beautiful,well made, comfortable and true to size!

Mark Fisher shoes are the best <3

Esteemed Contributor

No, Marc Fisher shoes aren't comfortable. They tend to be stiff and very high heeled. Try them on in stores for sure to see for yourself what you think of this brand. I always see this brand at Winners in Canada and T.J. Maxx and Marshalls in the U.S.

Trusted Contributor

I rarely wear heels, but I have a pair of black peep toe shooties with a high heel and the zippers on the side. They were sold here, but I bought them from Macy's. They go with everything when I want to be a little dressed up. They're not comfort shoes, but they aren't uncomfortable. I had to walk several blocks downtown in them, and it was fine. Mine don't have padded insoles, but the way your foot is balanced in the shoe is better than other heels I've worn. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have Marc Fisher block heels.  They are very comfortable & true to size.  I hate Vionic so yes they are much better and very well made. Mine were under $100.