Honored Contributor

Marc Fisher Tall Shaft Boots

For anyone here who has ordered Marc Fisher tall shaft boots, can you tell me if the fit was true to size?  I usually order up 1/2 a size in my boots and am not sure if I should do so for Marc Fisher.  Also, do they run narrow?  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Regular Contributor

Re: Marc Fisher Tall Shaft Boots

I thought I heard the rep say she sized up 1/2 size just for easy on and off. 

Respected Contributor

I have two pair of Marc F. tall shaft boots, a flat riding boot style from last year, and I did size up 1/2 size from my usual 8 1/2 to a 9 and the fit is perfect.  I wore them all last winter, so comfortable and good looking, even got back to wearing skirts because I had these boots.   I got the medium width and the wide calf, perfect for me.

Trusted Contributor

I have 4 pair . I wear an 8 and always order an 8 wide. I have an high arch so I get the wide and it fits fine. 

Respected Contributor

These seem nice but $12.50 to ship a TSV is high when shoes for me are only a 30% chance they fit, and I will keep. So if not, then I have spent $20.00 to try them on... no, thanks.  I hope others love them! 

Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

These seem nice but $12.50 to ship a TSV is high when shoes for me are only a 30% chance they fit, and I will keep. So if not, then I have spent $20.00 to try them on... no, thanks.  I hope others love them! 

I completely agree. The shipping cost is outrageous.

Super Contributor

price and shipping cost is very high compared to other places. Pass. 

Regular Contributor

Totally agree, I checked the measurements and was ready to go when I noticed the shipping. Yipes. The discount on the boot is low for TSV so they added a high shipping to make the "selling porice" lower. Ugh!  No go for me.

Honored Contributor

Not that it matters, the boot I was thinking about was not the TSV.  Better check out the S/H.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Last night the rep said go up half size if you plan to wear a thin socks with the boots.  I think most people go up a  half size on all boots because we wear socks or tights in the winter.