Honored Contributor

Marc Fisher Needs To Give Us More Variety In Heel Height

I have been keeping up with Marc's shoes and he's over saturated with three and one half inch heels.  Flats are ok sometimes, but very casual.  

Marc, I'd like to see more 2 to 2 1/2 inch shoes that are dressy.  There are a number of us with back issues!

Honored Contributor

Re: Marc Fisher Needs To Give Us More Variety In Heel Height

@ECBG

I agree! 2" heels allow me to wear heels comfortably!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree.  I love quite a few of his shoes but there has to be a variety in heel height 2 1/2 is my ideal height at this stage of my life and recovering from knee surgery, not to mention those that do have back issues, hip or just plan up in age but still want to wear heels and look stylist.

Valued Contributor

No one is ever happy on these boards.  99% of the shoes Q shows are ugly flats and manly looking.  The one time they show something fashionable there are more complaints.

I for one wear heels every day and walk all over NYC in them.  I wouldnt be caught dead in most of the shoes QVC sells so I shop elsewhere for shoes.

Honored Contributor

I can't wear shoes like the TSV, but I do like his shoes. Last year I bought his riding boots, and I love the fit and look.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

There seems to be two pages full of his shoes, all varieties. 

Honored Contributor

@lianne wrote:

No one is ever happy on these boards.  99% of the shoes Q shows are ugly flats and manly looking.  The one time they show something fashionable there are more complaints.

I for one wear heels every day and walk all over NYC in them.  I wouldnt be caught dead in most of the shoes QVC sells so I shop elsewhere for shoes.

@lianne

Then you didn't need to make a comment.

There are thousands of women who shop here and many different needs.

At times many of us need something that isn't a flat.

Esteemed Contributor

The Marc Fisher TSV shootie looks very unwearable. I doubt that there's any padding in the insole, midsole, or outsole as it looks thin. Add to that the heel height and the stiletto heel and those shoes looks like they are for sitting, posing, and not walking.

I expect to see this shoe end up at Winners just like his past ones as well as other shoes he sells on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

I was at a wedding where the ladies wore those cute strappy high heel sandals and no lie by the end of the night at the reception most if not all were on the dance floor in a pair of flats or barefoot and those that didn't bring a backup pair sat the night out.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I was at a wedding where the ladies wore those cute strappy high heel sandals and no lie by the end of the night at the reception most if not all were on the dance floor in a pair of flats or barefoot and those that didn't bring a backup pair sat the night out.

@Luvitorleaveit1,Doesn't that bring back memories of your high school proms?