Manufacturers - PAY ATTENTION! ...Adult stylish well made shoes that ZIP <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I used to purchase Merrells shoes that zip, but their medium width is crazy narrow and they've never made a wide width (which would actually be a medium width in the rest of the shoe world); so I've found the next best thing… Spring Step Zip shoes and I'm happy but we need more choices.  Having problems with finger dexterity among other issues, I can no longer tie shoes or wear slip-ons that may slip off. There are no cute reasonably priced zip up shoes for adults. I've searched for hours. I wish manufacturers would wake up. With an aging population who don’t necessarily want to wear old frumpy looking shoes with Velcro, and many of us with special needs such as MS and MD, there is definitely a market, a need and a demand. Ellen Degeneres, Jessica Simpson, Nike, Vans, Toms, Keds, Ann Klein, Puma, anyone???  Please take notice and help; there is a need and want, without having to pay over $100 (preferrably $50 or under) for a great stylish zip up casual, dress or walking shoe.

Valued Contributor

Re: Manufacturers - PAY ATTENTION! ...Adult stylish well made shoes that ZIP <<<<<&lt

I would like to add that ankle boots with zippers should always have the zipper on the inside for easy on and off.