Valued Contributor

Re: MLB coated cotton handbag

I got my SF Giants bag at Dooney.com, and they had emailed me a 20% off coupon! I get those coupons from time to time, so I'm not sure if you want to take a chance and pay less, or what....

Super Contributor

20% off coupon would be great; then I can buy one for my Mom and one for me. I found them to be the same price from qvc and from the dooney site; of course on dooney has the royals, so that's where I'll order it. I never would have thought of checking the d&b site. Thanks everyone.

Honored Contributor

I see they're now coming out with college logo bags... They've started with a handful but indicate they'll be releasing more later. Not sure I'm all that interested, but my school isn't one of those they currently offer anyway. We'll see if they release it down the road and whether or not school spirit from way back kicks in... Sort of surprised they didn't jump on the NFL bandwagon.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, Tori. I'll check out the D & B site!

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

On 11/24/2014 Tori in KC said:

20% off coupon would be great; then I can buy one for my Mom and one for me. I found them to be the same price from qvc and from the dooney site; of course on dooney has the royals, so that's where I'll order it. I never would have thought of checking the d&b site. Thanks everyone.

You'll also get free shipping ordering the bag from Dooney.

Respected Contributor

On 11/24/2014 stevieb said:

I see they're now coming out with college logo bags... They've started with a handful but indicate they'll be releasing more later. Not sure I'm all that interested, but my school isn't one of those they currently offer anyway. We'll see if they release it down the road and whether or not school spirit from way back kicks in... Sort of surprised they didn't jump on the NFL bandwagon.

Oh no, stevieb! I just had to read this and go check it out and I see that they actually have Auburn bags. I'm trying to put myself on a purse ban but you know I might need to show some school spirit!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 11/25/2014 Roni18 said:
On 11/24/2014 stevieb said:

Oh no, stevieb! I just had to read this and go check it out and I see that they actually have Auburn bags. I'm trying to put myself on a purse ban but you know I might need to show some school spirit!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Now see. You were better off not knowing... but you had to go look...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

If they come out with one for UVA I might be fighting my spirit too...

Wink