Honored Contributor

Lots of Ads on FB & Instagram for Vionics -- Cheap🤔

[ Edited ]

Over the past few days I've been getting "pop up" ads for various companies selling Vionics so cheap I can't imagine they are "real" companies.  

Vionics for $19.99 seems like a scam compared to the "real" prices they sell for.  They look like them but are they?  I've clicked on "shop now" out of curiosity.  (I never buy from anyone on FB or IG)

Has anyone heard of these vendors????  I'm just curious

851630B4-3BDD-4FF9-8031-711E846ED704.jpeg

72395EC2-1ABB-4D20-9A94-8AF1CB40D58A.jpeg

784380CB-45C6-4EF8-A9EF-A5DE3DD695A3.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Lots of Ads on FB & Instagram for Vionics -- Cheap🤔

If it's too good to be true, keep walking.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1    Don't trust those ads.  Cheap Chinese knock-offs.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1   On his FB page, Liam has addressed these bogus ads.  He said they are not authorized or legitimate retailers of any Vionics.  He asked people to please not purchase them.  Vionic is looking into having the ads removed.

Liam said the only authentic Vionic purchase is from QVC or Vionic's own website.

Honored Contributor

I personally don't get these ads but if I did, I would be very hesitant to purchase them.

Same thing with the masks.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

Thank you - rarely do I watch any presentations of vionics as I've been a fan for years UNTIL recently.  I think now they are MASS PRODUCED in huge quantities just like clothing its "hit or miss" with sizing.

Yes, I figured they were "bogus" but again today I got 4 more - guess Big Brother does watch us because they now are sending me emails and ads.  UGH>>>>

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper 

Thank you - rarely do I watch any presentations of vionics as I've been a fan for years UNTIL recently.  I think now they are MASS PRODUCED in huge quantities just like clothing its "hit or miss" with sizing.

Yes, I figured they were "bogus" but again today I got 4 more - guess Big Brother does watch us because they now are sending me emails and ads.  UGH>>>>

@homedecor1   I know what you mean -- it is indeed so bothersome. Smiley Sad

Contributor

I agree with all the comments here!  I, too, clicked on one just to see what was and they've actually added in QVC presentations showing and describing the shoes.  I hope they get them taken down soon!

Esteemed Contributor

I get that pop up too, but I ignored it.  At that price it has scam written all over it. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett