Trusted Contributor

Re: Looking For Bedroom Shoes That Feel Like Marshmallows!

Try Skechers.  They have tons of styles on Amazon and at

shoes dot com.

I also wear Isotoner slippers in the slip-on mule style.  They also have memory foam and are very comfortable.  They are availabe on Amazon and other places as well.

Good luck.  I hope you find something you like.

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac @KarenQVC @freakygirl @Kachina624 @Janey2 ,

@Indoor kitty 

I ordered a pair indoor kitty posted about.  

Please don't hesitate to  make suggestions Ladies. I'm confident that one of you know!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Check out Tempr Pedic slippers, there are many different styles, and I love mine. 

@ECBG @QVCkitty1   I too have  Tempr Pedic  and find them very comfortable. They do give some support and much more dense that cheap memory foam. I have the Vallery

@mspatmac , That's the style I have, in gray.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@ECBG - I've worn Birkenstocks and Crocs that are fur lined, but this year my new favorite is Earth A385066

0B398FBD-0912-437E-A8EC-5666A829650A.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@ECBG - I've worn Birkenstocks and Crocs that are fur lined, but this year my new favorite is Earth A385066

0B398FBD-0912-437E-A8EC-5666A829650A.jpeg

@beach-mom 

I can't wear Earth shoes, they seem to run narrow on me (I've always been a medium width), and I have a bunion.

I'll try the Birkenstocks slipper if the one I ordered doesn't work.   I was quite shocked UGG wasn't lux!

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@beach-mom 

I can't wear Earth shoes, they seem to run narrow on me (I've always been a medium width), and I have a bunion.

I'll try the Birkenstocks slipper if the one I ordered doesn't work.   I was quite shocked UGG wasn't lux!

Thank you.

@ECBG - YW! Understandable. I just recently tried Earth again, after having one of the original styles from about 20 years ago. I needed a pair of black dress shoes for a holiday party, and I had one hour to find a pair! That was back when the toe was higher than the heel. The SA was doing her spiel, and all I could think about was making it home in time to change! 

I have a truly medium foot. I did try a pair of ankle boots, but they didn't work. I took a chance on these slippers and for me, they are wonderful!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have been wearing Dear Foams for years.  I have really bad feet and ankles and these are just lovely feeling!  They have quite a few different ones. I wear a style that is rather like a slip on clog.  The bottom sole is a bit firm, but not real hard which gives some support.  But the inside and the rest of the slipper is very comfy and soft and kind of moulds to your foot!  They are not expensive either.  You can also machine wash them.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@ECBG 

Years ago when a pair of my Easy Spirit clogs got too worn out, started to use them as slippers....wonderful support, even after many laundering's.  Comfortable also.

When you need a flat, I can't help because I need the arch and metatarsal support.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Valued Contributor

I had a flare of plantar fasciitis a couple years ago. After that I was very careful what I wore and that I wore slippers more around the house rather than just walking around in socks. I found Vionic to be the magic solution for me. I have several pairs of their shoes and sandals, and then I discovered their bedroom slippers -- best shoes EVER!!!!!! No more problems with pf since wearing these supportive shoes and slippers.

Briggsie

Honored Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

@ECBG 

Years ago when a pair of my Easy Spirit clogs got too worn out, started to use them as slippers....wonderful support, even after many laundering's.  Comfortable also.

When you need a flat, I can't help because I need the arch and metatarsal support.

@jlkz 

I've developed metatarsal issues too after a life long career where I stood.  My shoe in those days were pointed heels or fashionable heeled sandals that didn't have much support.  

Surely there is a slipper as comfortable as Fly London shoes are that don't have that brown foot bed.