Super Contributor

Mine came today and she is gorgeous. I am having trouble describing the color but I would put it somewhere between a lilac and a periwinkle. It is a lovely purple shade with just a subtle hint of blue. This is the best color yet, IMO. If you are debating it, I say go for it! I can't imagine you not liking it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Logo Lock in Lavender...

Congratulations on your new pretty lavender handbag WITH accessories! I loved the lavender and sky colors in the Logo Lock presentation. Enjoy it!

Super Contributor

Thanks! Like a lot of you, I didn't NEED a new bag but the color made me "powerless". My husband is laughing at me...

Super Contributor

Thanks for the review! Enjoy your new LL. I love that bag!
Honored Contributor

Enjoy your new handbag. I love lavender, and can imagine how pretty it is.
Super Contributor

Glad your loving the lavender! I received my logo lock in the light pink yesterday and LOVE! Labeling this light pink however is a bit misleading - it's more of a bubble gum pink. Really pretty and feminine. Looking forward to carrying in the spring and summer. This bag works for me obviously as I also own it in the ivy and aqua!

Respected Contributor

I'm SO glad you are loving the lavender. I have 3 Dooney hobo logo locks (grape, ivy, orange) and ordered the lavender as soon as it showed up (before the first Dooney show).

However, it is way too pale for me. Easter lavender. I sent it back. It is actually a lighter lavender than the swatch or image on TV. Guess I just adore a more saturated color!

Valued Contributor

I too got the lavender. It is fantastic! I agree it has a little periwinkle or violet in it. This bag is the best. Lavender is my fourth one. Have the saddle, navy and crock taupe.
Valued Contributor

Logo Lock in light pink is completely different from zip zip saffiano leather satchel in light pink.... weird they would call it the same!
Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2015 tough_kitty said: Logo Lock in light pink is completely different from zip zip saffiano leather satchel in light pink.... weird they would call it the same!

Completely and totally different... I mean, to the point of why give them the same name...? It's just potentially misleading and confusing...

Shocking, I know, but I actually liked the very light pink color of the Saffiano bag... Don't want it, but thought it was a very fresh, clean pink. Were I seeking a pink bag (yea, right...) that would be the color!

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...