Super Contributor

Does anyone own the logo lock hobo in strawberry or aqua? If so, what do you think of these colors. Thanks!

Regular Contributor

I just got the aqua logo lock, it's gorgeous!! Much more blue than green to me. If you've seen Dooney's patent in Seafoam, it's similar but Seafoam is definitely more on the green side.

I have several Dooneys but this is my first logo lock.

Respected Contributor

EZ Shopper - if I hadn't just purchased a tote earlier in the day, I would have jumped on the Strawberry logo lock. My only concern is that the strap wouldn't stay on my shoulders which is why I prefer totes. I would have made an exception, though. Wink

Has anyone had problems keeping the bag on the shoulder? I must disclose that I don't have wide or defined shoulders and have never had a shoulder bag work for me. I'm hoping the strap on this hobo might work.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

I have very narrow shoulders and the logo lock hobo stays nicely on my shoulders. I bought the Aqua too about a month ago. It is the color of the Tiffany's box! Just gorgeous. Today, I used the Natural - also a rich gold color!

Contributor

I have the strawberry logo lock hobo. It is a nice deep pink.

Super Contributor

I own it in the Teal color, and it's a beautiful marine blue/green that works all year. I think the aqua is a gorgeous color, was tempted by that and the strawberry color, but I honestly don't need more than one bag in this style. I'm glad I own it, but can't imagine owning a bunch of different colors. It's certainly a very functional and fashionable bag, I can practically put myself in it, and it's been really useful with me carting stuff back and forth while my dad has been in hospital care. I stick everything in it, and it never seems to get full. I had to laugh the other day, was getting a few groceries and picked up a gallon of milk, I told the clerk I didn't need a plastic bag for the milk, would just carry it (I recycle plastic bags and hate to use one for a single item) and this lady behind me jokingly said that I could put the milk in my purse, and she was right, I could have. Then she told me "nice bag" so I knew she had admired it.

Pommom asked if it's a problem to carry over the shoulder, and while I usually find myself carrying mine over my arm or just by the strap, I do sometimes put it on my shoulder and have no problem with it staying there. I know some people have complained about it being too heavy, and especially if you load it up, it is sort of like mini-luggage, but I have found it so useful. Once upon a time I loved small purses because they were cute, but right now I need a handbag that has great style while being functional, and this Logo Lock bag delivers. Smile Still love the aqua color... if there weren't more important things I need, I would splurge on it. The color is so calm and peaceful, reminds me of a day at the beach. Hope everyone that owns it enjoys it.

ETA: Watermelon is not strawberry...although they should make a color called watermelon too, and I would probably buy it.

Super Contributor

Thanks everyone! Great input. I think I will eventually get both colors to add to my arsenal. I think I have an out-of-control bag fetish (Ha!) BTW the strap stays well on my shoulder because it is wide and comfortable!

Respected Contributor

Dang nab it! I have no recourse but to purchase the Strawberry after these glowing comments. I'd be a fool not to - right? Hehe

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Highlighted
Super Contributor

I think the Aqua is gorgeous. I just read in a magazine, I think it was People stylewatch, that turquoise/blue/aqua is the handbag color of the summer to get.

Super Contributor

aqua one is good..