Valued Contributor

Does anyone remember Enzo Angiolini's Liberty Flat?  I had that style in several colors and would like to get another pair, however I can't find anything similar with the same quality.

Valued Contributor

Re: Liberty by Enzo Angiolini

I bought the Liberty flat years ago from Maryland Square shoes. It looks like Zappos might carry them now.

Valued Contributor

Piperbay--

Thank you so much--I'll check it out!  Lotte

Honored Contributor

@pprmntstx, they are now Bandolino Liberty flats. I can't attest to the current quality.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

suzyQ3--

Thank you-- I'll read some of their reviews! Lotte

Respected Contributor

There is also Freedom by Array.  Available at Maryland Square, Auditions, Masseys and probably other sites.  I just received two pair  - black and new color croccus.  I am keeping the croccus because of the color and returning the black.  They are the same style as Liberty by Angolini but not quite the same qualilty.  I have the Angolini Liberty in lots of colors.

I see the Bandalino on several sites, but not in my size - I have a small foot, so I can't comment as to the quality of that brand.  I really miss Enzo Angolini - I have them in every color that was available and also in other styles besides the Liberty.  Love them and sure will miss them when they wear out.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

There is also Freedom by Array.  Available at Maryland Square, Auditions, Masseys and probably other sites.  I just received two pair  - black and new color croccus.  I am keeping the croccus because of the color and returning the black.  They are the same style as Liberty by Angolini but not quite the same qualilty.  I have the Angolini Liberty in lots of colors.

I see the Bandalino on several sites, but not in my size - I have a small foot, so I can't comment as to the quality of that brand.  I really miss Enzo Angolini - I have them in every color that was available and also in other styles besides the Liberty.  Love them and sure will miss them when they wear out.

@KathyM23, to clarify my earlier post, Bandolino is the new distributor for the Liberty flats. I did see one comment that said they were not the same quality, but I can't corroborate that. It may be true, but then also when any changes are made, such as a new company taking over, people tend to see negative differences.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

JCPenney used to carry an imitation Liberty flat - their own house brand but nice quality leather.  I bought the Penney version when I couldn't find my size or color in the Liberty.  Don't know if still available, but you couldn't tell it from the genuine Liberty, and it fit my foot just as well.  Came in N, M, W.

Respected Contributor

@CJC  Thanks - I will check JCP on line to see if they have my size - small foot 5.5.  I have so many colors of Liberty and I love them, very comfortable and look good with the kind of clothes I usually wear.