Honored Contributor

Legacy Graduated Compression Trouser Socks CANCELLED????

Makes me wonder how much qvc REALLY wants to take care of customers. GREAT product- the q didn't anticipate how popular they'd be? VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Legacy Graduated Compression Trouser Socks CANCELLED????

You can get graduated compression stockings/socks on amazon.

Honored Contributor

I just put ""compression socks"" into the QVC search bar and several legacy options came up. Were these not what you were looking for?

Honored Contributor

There was a color group in the compression trouser sox that was apparently VERY popular- it included "ivory" and a taupe/ tan shade- usable as day wear colors with skirts. While there are lots of places to buy compression wear, these were a PERFECT fit for me. I have several pairs of these in a slightly different style, and one of the other color choices in these. LOVED them. It has just happened to me too often lately that something will be available, wildly popular, then GONE, and although I'm often very happy with the q, I consider this VERY poor merchandising.
Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2015 Newnick ame said: There was a color group in the compression trouser sox that was apparently VERY popular- it included "ivory" and a taupe/ tan shade- usable as day wear colors with skirts. While there are lots of places to buy compression wear, these were a PERFECT fit for me. I have several pairs of these in a slightly different style, and one of the other color choices in these. LOVED them. It has just happened to me too often lately that something will be available, wildly popular, then GONE, and although I'm often very happy with the q, I consider this VERY poor merchandising.

It is disappointing but things sell out in the stores so look at it that way

Respected Contributor

I have a set of these in the black and would love more. They are really good item.
Honored Contributor

And just as I had expected, they're back at a $4 rise in price!
Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2015 Newnick ame said: And just as I had expected, they're back at a $4 rise in price!

So - if they're that important to you, grab them.

You said they were wildly popular - hurry before they are all gone.

Honored Contributor

Already have. For the colors, the price STILL beats hat I would pay locally or on Amazon by a dollar or so.
Esteemed Contributor

Go on Amazon they have plenty of those compression socks.