Occasional Contributor

Does anybody know what bootie Leah is wearing today on the Fashion and Accessories Clearance this morning? 

Honored Contributor

Not a good look!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Trusted Contributor

IMHO unless your 3 to 33 years old and under a size 10 leggings don't look good on anyone, anyone I'ev seen anyway.  No matter what the Fashion Ind. keeps telling us and apparently what some women keep telling themselves.  So I agree with you @Group 5 minus 1 it isn't a good lookI  As for Leah's booties @LeebeeMom I don't  know but I like them too !!  

Super Contributor

Sorry I don't know the designer of this bootie, but I think Leah looks wonderful! She's beautiful inside and out. I love the look of leggings, paired with a long top and booties with a high heel. I understand it's not for everyone's body type.  But, on Leah it's amazing! The bootie is super cute, so I'm going to see if I can find it.  If I do, I will come back and post.

Super Contributor

But her WILD hair as of lately is a little much.

Frequent Contributor

Greetings:

@LeebeeMom 
Looks like a Vince Camuto bootie that's no longer sold on QVC.

Style is Achika. Hope this helps. Have a great day!

Vince Camuto Suede Boots Leather Details - Achika on QVC.pngVince Camuto Suede Boots Leather Details 2- Achika on QVC.pngVince Camuto Suede Boots Leather Details 3- Achika on QVC.png

Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much!!!