Respected Contributor

I received my FLY LONDON TSV and for me, it's a winner.  I was hesitant because I wear 6.5 or 7.  All my FL shoes are 37.  According to the QVC chart, I could be either a 37 or 38.  I hate toes hanging at the end of shoes so I went with 38.  I could not wear a shorter footbed.  Mine are rose and it's a perfect neutral color.  The only negative is the velcro ankle strap.  I would have preferred a buckle as you can always add another hole in the strap.  You can only tighten velcro so much. (and the sound of velcro gives me the creeps)

I am going back and getting another color. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the review.  I really like Fly London, but I have found

for me they run small.  I did have luck with an open sandal, not

purchased from QVC.  Every time there is a show, I try to watch.

Respected Contributor

Re: Latest Fly London TSV

[ Edited ]

@Susan in California

I do think FL tends to run small and narrow.  I've tried on a lot of styles at Norstrom.  Surprisingly I find their (wedge) pumps run on the larger side.

QVC's size is different from any other FL sizing chart.  This is the first time I've purchased a 38 (in any shoe) and truth be told, it is smaller than most of my 37s.

Honored Contributor

Having so many pair of FL, I can tell you they definately run to narrow widths.  If you're medium width, get some shoe stretchers!  I must have eight pair and I keep the most worn ones on stretchers all the time.

I know nothing is as comfortable on the floor of a store than FL!!!