Honored Contributor

Granted, I haven't watched the whole Fall Fashion Preview ... but the few times I saw them selling shoes - they looked like the shoes (booties / shooties) I bought last year.

They are my favorite style - so I stocked up on the clearance sales last year (in the event there's a booties/shooeties famine).

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Granted, I haven't watched the whole Fall Fashion Preview ... but the few times I saw them selling shoes - they looked like the shoes (booties / shooties) I bought last year.

They are my favorite style - so I stocked up on the clearance sales last year (in the event there's a booties/shooeties famine).

@ALRATIBA 

I haven’t been watching but did you think shoes were sold for a season and then discontinued? 

I love it it when I see a favorite style again & at a reduced price! I have ended up with multiple colors of my favorite shoes over the course of a few seasons! I’ve got 3 of one ankle boot and 3 of one sandal. 

Honored Contributor

All of the "new" things look like last year's.  

Here are "some" of the new styles for Fall/Winter 2020.  Is QVC showing any of the these during their Fall Fashion Days? 

Preppy

Ivy League

Equestrian

Checks

Houndstooth

Plaid

Argyle Sweaters

Pleated Skirts

Leather

Capes

Long Blazers

Shoulder Pads

Oversize

Long Cardicoats

Bathrobe Coats

Trench Coats

Mixed Patterns

Fringe

Knit Loungewear

Moccasins

Colors:  Black, red

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Last Year's Shoes?

[ Edited ]

Just those eye jarring mixed patterns the logo lady does. But she's been doing those all along, nothing new.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl 

Yes - that's her "thing."   Lots of us like LOGO.  In fact - I wore LOGO print cardigan yesterday. 

What I partcularly like about LOGO and what works for me - is that it only takes one of her pieces to jazz up an ordinary pair of pants and top.  

And, there are enough colors in her prints that I can match / coordinate with so much other stuff in my closet.  Both layer under and layer over.  

Just takes a bit of imagination ....