Super Contributor

Good morning everyone,

Well, after being in Vegas for 2 days I finally made it to the Dooney outlet last night. I was in heaven once again. They had a pretty good selection, although there was none of the new styles (I was hoping to get a peek at the new Quilty fabric). So let me see if I can remember all the deals....

Plaid....50% off 1975 signature....30% off Nylon....40% off

Those were the big groups I remember. I know they had some Valerie pebbled leather totes for 50% off. They had a large wall of Portofino's, but I honestly cannot remember what the discount was. They had every color possible and kept telling me that if I wanted a different color in a certain style they were sure they had it in the back. I already have what I want in that line, so didn't really 'shop' that wall.

So here is what I bought:

Medium zipper pocket sac in black suede with t'moro leather trim.....$122.50

Dillon satchel in grey with t'moro trim......$141.00

Calf leather satchel in orange (for daughter)......$117.00

So here is the one and only thing I was disappointed in.....there were 4 staff people in there and I was the only one in the store. They were not really helpful at all. Other than offering me the different colors in Portofino, I had to keep interrupting their conversations and asking if they had different colors in certain things. I was willing to buy additional items but they just did not seem like they were all that appreciative that they had a customer in their store!! Oh well, I am going to hope that I can get back over there today or tomorrow and possibly have them order me a purse I really want from the 1975 signature line and have it shipped to my house (they checked in the back for the one I want but for all I know they didn't check really well??).

When I was paying for my items though, I did have the SA ring them up seperately. I explained that I 'hide' my purses from my husband and trust me when I say....that was not the first time they had heard that comment!

Okay, off to work I go....oh here is the Vegas phone # if anyone wants to call and have them ship to you.....702-870-3300.

Tami