Honored Contributor

Re: Large Santorini satchel in bordeaux is coming home to me!

Thanks EEL

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

My bag arrived and the bordeaux is so gorgeous. I'm glad I got the larger satchel so I have extra room. I already took her out shopping. My other satchels are straight across the top but I do like the arch on this one. It's so easy to get in and out of while still on my shoulder too. My Flo satchel with the fold over always requires two hands to open but this one I can do with just one hand.

Respected Contributor

jaxs mom: glad your new Bordeaux Santorini satchel is a winner! Love the color, the leather texture, and the style.

Honored Contributor

The texture is so nice!
Honored Contributor

It's a really pretty bag... I like the crocofino too... I do, though, just wish they'd have downplayed the lock... The textures are so beautiful.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I ended up loving this bag so much, I ordered it in gray too. Now I'm just waiting for it to show up. I debated going with the smaller one this time but decided to get the full size again.

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2015 jaxs mom said:

I ended up loving this bag so much, I ordered it in gray too. Now I'm just waiting for it to show up. I debated going with the smaller one this time but decided to get the full size again.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Good for you!

The beauty of buying another bag like one we already have but in another color is that we know we are going to like the bag... No guessing, no wondering if it'll work out, because we've already given it a whirl...

Enjoy!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Oh, good point. This is the first time I've bought the exact same bag in another color. You're right though, I know it's going to work and I know the color is gorgeous so there is no anxiety over liking it. I love the bordeaux, but I was wishing I'd gotten the gray so both is the best of both worlds lol.