Super Contributor

Lamp Boots TSV in Grey on backorder!!

I checked my status on grey boots that I ordered at 9:30 am on 10 /31 TSV in morning say BACKORDER. Did anyone else have the same issue? I called customer service and they said they should have it in 2 to 3 weeks!!

New Contributor

Re: Lamp Boots TSV in Grey on backorder!!

I ordered the grey Lamo boots at midnight, and the order went through. Today they are on backorder! Customer service says they didn't realize how many they were selling. I don't see how they could have sold out right at midnight! Something is fishy!

Contributor

Thanks for the delivery information I was thinking of canceling my order for the hot pink boots but I can wait a few weeks for them lol
Respected Contributor

I was just checking my order status and my pics.k boots are on backorder too.what is backorder anyway?? Lol!I guess my gray on wait list probably won't get filled if the regular orders are on backorder..lol. oh well, I was hoping to get the gray. This was some popular TSV,huh? I liked all the colors.
Esteemed Contributor

There are several threads about this item. I ordered mine though the insider. [advanced order ] they came before the EDD. I ordered the green for me and the pink for my daughter. This morning I tried to type a review about them and I could not. No other reviews and nothing else about them. They probably sold more then they had and have to restock.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/1/2014 birkin baby said: I was just checking my order status and my pics.k boots are on backorder too.what is backorder anyway?? Lol!I guess my gray on wait list probably won't get filled if the regular orders are on backorder..lol. oh well, I was hoping to get the gray. This was some popular TSV,huh? I liked all the colors.

When I was watching I heard they sold over 90 thousand pairs and that was in the late afternoon.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/1/2014 ozzie said:

I ordered the grey Lamo boots at midnight, and the order went through. Today they are on backorder! Customer service says they didn't realize how many they were selling. I don't see how they could have sold out right at midnight! Something is fishy!

I know that the green and the grey and the orange colored boots were the first ones to sell out. They were sold out on waitlist very quickly too.

Valued Contributor

Same thing here. Not sure if it's only the grey boots, which I ordered in the a.m. of Oct. 31. My order went through, I received the usual email confirmation, but today when I checked status, it says BACKORDER.

Anyone know how long we will have to wait?

Occasional Contributor

I got the backorder change to my order too!! I ordered a pair at midnight and it seemed fine then was changed. I am really peeved as I ordered them for my daughters birthday, now what? Really bad form from the Q. I went to see if I could order a different color so she would get something and it says all are unavailable. Bummed out!

Occasional Contributor

Mine are on backorder as well. Customer service told me at the latest three weeks! We will see!