Contributor
I ordered these in chestnut. Never tried lamo before. How does the sequins hold up to those that own any of the ones with the sequins. I'm usually at 7 but ordered an 8. I hope I love them. Just couldn't pass them up on the 4 easy pays.
Respected Contributor

Re: Lamo sequin stripe boots

I wondered about that also. Those boots look like so much fun, but definitely a need, not a want.

Esteemed Contributor

I have several pairs of Lamo boots and they are very comfortable and very WARM. I do not own the ones mentioned in your thread. I would check the reviews. Go up a size because of the faux fur they run smaller.

Valued Contributor

I also have several lamo boots and have had no problem. But I will say this, these boot are CHEAP so please understand clearly. Please do not plan to have these boots as your only winter boots. These are fashion boots to mix in with your other boots. I would not wear them everyday or in the rain.

Respected Contributor

I have a closet full of boots, including some for Arctic weather that I got from Montreal, Canada. I wear those almost every day once it gets messy.

I even have rain "shoes'' by Sperry. They are rubber but look like loafers. The Q used to carry lots of unusual useful items.

Do you have any with sequins? For some strange reason they fascinate me.

Super Contributor

Sorry...I apparently hit the wrong thread...meant to post under the Ugg waterproof thread. And it doesn't seem I can simply delete my post.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren