Honored Contributor

Ladies, Big Discount For Shoe Mall!!!!!

If you just google a discount for Shoe Mall, you're going to have a lot of fun!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Ladies, Big Discount For Shoe Mall!!!!!

I can't look -- I'm not allowed to have fun with shoes any more.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 

BOOTS!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@rms1954 

BOOTS!!!!!

Stop torturing me.  I just bought this L'Artiste.  They had it in five colors when I saw it with Jane a few nights ago.  It was three EZ pay and free S&H.  I kept checking throughout the day yesterday because I thought it would be 4 EZ pay.  Well they made it 6 so, well, you know.  There were only two colors left in my size by then.  What's a woman to do????

L'Artiste by Spring Step Leather Combo Ankle Boots- Socute - A385565

Respected Contributor

Oh my thanks so much for the info! Im a flip flop addict and have been looking at croc flip flops. You just saved me about 12$ on a pair I had in a cart at another vendor and I like the color at shoe mall better...can’t wait to get them. I wear flip flops from April to October...and to work as well unless I have a meeting. Thanks again

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

Oh my thanks so much for the info! Im a flip flop addict and have been looking at croc flip flops. You just saved me about 12$ on a pair I had in a cart at another vendor and I like the color at shoe mall better...can’t wait to get them. I wear flip flops from April to October...and to work as well unless I have a meeting. Thanks again

@bmorechick You KNOW you absolutely "must" model them when they come in!!!!!Smiley Happy