Super Contributor

LOL, I'm Blaming the Weather....

...for my new purchase. It's snowing again, and I need some spring. I just ordered a Mandy in the Lucky You pattern. The bright green and the flowers called to me Smile

Super Contributor

Re: LOL, I'm Blaming the Weather....

I have the smaller Vera bag in that pattern. Its beautiful.

Great choice, deercreek!! And yes, this weather is getting old real fast. We are supposed to get 4-8 inches starting late tonight. I'm done..

Valued Contributor

Very pretty bag! I was in Macy's Wednesday and noticed they now carry VB bags. The sales clerk said they had just got them in.

Super Contributor

On 2/28/2015 05gage25 said:

Very pretty bag! I was in Macy's Wednesday and noticed they now carry VB bags. The sales clerk said they had just got them in.Smile

Thank you, and thank you for the heads-up! I wish Macy's coupons would apply to VB purchases, but I bet they'll be one of the brands that are exempt.

Super Contributor

On 2/28/2015 Pepper22 said:

I have the smaller Vera bag in that pattern. Its beautiful.

Great choice, deercreek!! And yes, this weather is getting old real fast. We are supposed to get 4-8 inches starting late tonight. I'm done..

Hi, Pepper! I had a hard time deciding between the Mandy and the small trimmed Vera.

We got another 5 inches of snow last night.

I thought of you when the VB site started advertising their big outlet sale. Are you and your DD going this year?

Keep warm.

Honored Contributor

Not a VB, but I did order this for an upcoming trip.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

LeSportsac Deluxe Shoulder Satchel

It's LeSportsac, in what appears to be a discontinued color.

Here is a bigger version of the pattern, in a different style bag.

Super Contributor

Lolakimono, I hope you enjoy your new purse and have a great time on your trip! Hopefully you're going somewhere warm! Have fun!

Super Contributor

Ladies, if anyone is interested in the Lucky You pattern it's on sale right now on the VB website for 25% off! (I'd be aggravated except that I did use a coupon when I ordered mine so it worked out ok.) That's a pretty good savings on a new pattern. HTH