Frequent Contributor

During the midnight presentation of her handbag TSV, she mentioned that she always uses a handbag organizer. Has she ever said what kind she uses? I asked her on FB and did not get a reply. I want a good, lightweight one that is medium size. Do any of you have one that you particularly like?

Thanks.

Valued Contributor

Re: LISA'S HANDBAG ORGANIZER

I think a lot of ladies use this one.... I tried using one I got for cheap from Amazon and I am not sure I liked it...to me it beats the purpose of having multiple bags...it's as if they were shells for my purse organizer and I'm not sure I like it...but maybe I'll give it another try... All depends on what you carry, how much, and how you carry it Smiley Happy

http://www.qvc.com/Pursfection-Portable-Purse-Organizer-w-12-Pockets-&-Zipper-Closure.product.V3205...

Valued Contributor

Contributor

I just got the same Pursfection organizer (after waiting FOREVER for it to ship) and it arrived with a snap missing. Otherwise, I like the idea of a zipper top - if my purse topples over, nothing spills out. Just a heads up, the lining is kind of loose and gaps somewhat. It reminds me of the old Maxx NY bag lining.

Contributor

On 10/29/2014 tough_kitty said:

I was also considering this one...it's a set of 2.

http://www.qvc.com/Ready-Set-Go-2-Piece-Bag-Organizer-with-Light-by-Lori-Greiner.product.H200475.ht...

Tough Kitty - I have this one too. It has alot more structure than the Pursfeciton one with a zip top, but is a little heavier. Also, the pockets on the zip top model are harder to get into. If this one came with a zip top, it would be perfect!

Esteemed Contributor

I think a lot of ladies use this one.... I tried using one I got for cheap from Amazon and I am not sure I liked it...to me it beats the purpose of having multiple bags...it's as if they were shells for my purse organizer and I'm not sure I like it...but maybe I'll give it another try... All depends on what you carry, how much, and how you carry it Smiley Happy

http://www.qvc.com/Pursfection-Portable-Purse-Organizer-w-12-Pockets-&-Zipper-Closure.product.V3205...

This is probably Lisa's - when i clicked on the link a G.I.L.I. bag showed up in the sidebar! I do like the way it zips on top, similar organizers are all over the place (even my local dollar store!) but I've never seen a top zip feature before.

Esteemed Contributor

Amazon. I ordered one for myself~loved it~ and then turned around and ordered six more for stocking stuffers.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I was also considering this one...it's a set of 2.

http://www.qvc.com/Ready-Set-Go-2-Piece-Bag-Organizer-with-Light-by-Lori-Greiner.product.H200475.ht...

I have a set of these. I use one in the bathroom, the other in my purse. I found on the purse one that the handles got in the way so I cut them off. I also have the Pursfection in gold and like it the best as it's much lighter weight.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I started hunting around for the perfect organizer and I found ones with rfid protection! I think a bit of paranoia sells the rfid products, but hey- if I can get the protection without changing over my wallet or purse, I'm all for it.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/29/2014 twopeas said:

Amazon. I ordered one for myself~loved it~ and then turned around and ordered six more for stocking stuffers.

Which one did you get? Inquiring minds want to know

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines