Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, but I can't remember his name.   I just wanted to comment on how much I like him.  He has a wonderful personality and I love his Aussie accent.   And, he's also very handsome and fit and today he was on with Jen Coffee and was wearing a gorgeous teal sweater and looked stunning.  He and Stacey(?) the model make a beautiful couple.   I'm sure their children are gorgeous

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

Sorry, but I can't remember his name.   I just wanted to comment on how much I like him.  He has a wonderful personality and I love his Aussie accent.   And, he's also very handsome and fit and today he was on with Jen Coffee and was wearing a gorgeous teal sweater and looked stunning.  He and Stacey(?) the model make a beautiful couple.   I'm sure their children are gorgeous

@Teddixat   it's Liam Bourke.  And yes, a very good looking guy!

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

Re: LIAM FROM VIONIC

[ Edited ]

@SloopJohnB    Thank you and thank you for taking the time to answer.  I also loved the group Bread❤️

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@SloopJohnB    Thank you and thank you for taking the time to answer.  I also loved the group Bread❤️

@Teddixat   Yes, they had some great songs.  🎶🎶💙

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Valued Contributor

In all the recent Vionic presentations, Liam has not been on, rather the lady representative.  Do we know if Liam is still with the company?

Respected Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

In all the recent Vionic presentations, Liam has not been on, rather the lady representative.  Do we know if Liam is still with the company?

He was on in the morning. Guess he and the other rep took turns.

Super Contributor
Stacy Ann has “remodeled” Liam into the handsome devil he is today! When he first came to QVC, he dressed very 70s and greased his hair. He has an engaging personality, and was still a good-looking bachelor, but his look was dated. Awful colors. Well, Miss Stacy Ann took him in hand when they got married and updated his look, fashion wise, and his hairstyle. They are an adorable couple and very popular with those of us who have watched them over the years.
Honored Contributor

I haven't seen Liam in ages for Vionic....Wondering if he was still with the company? I always liked him-he seems so personable...He and Stacy Ann make such a nice couple with a beautiful family!

Respected Contributor

I heard he moved up in the company career wise. He drops in on air at times.