Respected Contributor

These shoes have caught my eye.  A bit pricey though.  Anybody like them or hate them?

Respected Contributor

@ScrapHappy They are certainly eye-catching and very artistic. I would want to try them on in person before making a selection. Some styles look like they could be stiff or uncomfortable. I am certain they would be noticed by admirers every time they are worn.

Honored Contributor

I've bought a couple of pairs.  While cute, I found they ran short and as @On It  says, were somewhat stiff and uncomfortable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I can't wear L'Artiste either.  My foot is slightly wide.  If you are smaller and wear a fairly med to narrow shoe, it's likely they would work with you.

I am a size 8, in a heel 8 1/2.  In L"Artiste, I couldn't get a comfortable fit until a 9 1/2, then it was too long.

Honored Contributor

I tried them a couple of years ago because I thought they were cute and unique, color and design-wise. I wore them a few times over a week's time, but found that they just weren't comfortable, at least the style I got. I had to change shoes after about an hour. They were stiff. But I think they are really cute. So sorry they don't work well with my feet, even though there is nothing unusual about my size/width.

Esteemed Contributor

L'Artiste used to have comfort similar to (but not as much) as parent SpringStep with the avant-garde flare of the styles. In the past, I could buy a L'Artiste size 38 without trying it on and it would be perfect.  Something has changed recently because the sizing seems to be inconsistent.  With my last few purchases, some have been fine in the 38 while others were too small.  Makes me question the entire quality of the line now. 

Trusted Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

These shoes have caught my eye.  A bit pricey though.  Anybody like them or hate them?

These are pricey on the qvc, saw the same shoe at dsw 30.00 cheaper

Respected Contributor
Courtney was just showing the special price Artiste wedge in her show. I don’t know why, but my attention was just on her very long toenails that are painted stark white. I don’t know how you can keep your toenails so long..lol. I was going to order them, but decided not to after reading here about the inconsistent sizing. Thanks.
Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy - I love them! When I am speaking somewhere else, or if I have to speak at a special occasion, I have two pairs I rely on- both "shooties." I have one brown pair and one black pair. Those are my fall/winter favorites.

I also have some others.

When I first saw them on QVC, it was an after-midnight show. The host - I think it was Elise - and vendor sat at a table, and the vendor commented on the sizing for each style: true to size, recommend going up, etc. That was the best shoe show I've ever seen, to this day, and I bought 3 pairs!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a pair a few years ago because I thought they were so beautiful.  They were beautiful but not comfortable in any way for me so I returned them and haven't ordered any since then.