Honored Contributor

Kimberly Wells Has Left HSN/Jambu

As of January 23, Kimberly Wells is the new Cruise & Travel Director with Holland America Line on their new flagship, Rotterdam.

So no more bending and flexing those Jambu shoes.  She seems perfect for the Cruise Director job.  I wish her well!

Honored Contributor

Re: Kimberly Wells Has Left HSN/Jambu

Strange time to be entering the cruise industry.  I wonder if their ships are sailing?

Seems like Kimberly has been kicked around a lot so I hope this works out for her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper  Thanks for the info!  I like KW and we have taken many cruises on HAL.  Would love to have her as a cruise director.  IMO she'll be great.

@Kachina624 Yes, HAL is sailing, at least for now.  In fact, there's an article somewhere on the internet of an interview with the company's president.  He claims that passenger satisifaction with their cruises has never been higher.

Occasional Contributor

I hope she will be safe because of Covid

Honored Contributor

Anyone who could corral and wrangle that crazy diva, Suzanne Sommers, should have no problem with a few thousand cruisers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think that's a good direction for her professional career.  I can see her as another Julie McCoy (Love Boat).  Best of luck!

Honored Contributor

Wishing Kimberly,

Good Luck 15 Good Luck Gif, Good Luck Quotes, Good Luck Wishes, Glitter Gif, Glitter Text, Black Glitter, Good Luck Pictures, Congratulations Quotes, Cute Text Messages

Regular Contributor

The worst voice ever, how she got a job in TV sales is beyond me...

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Holland America Line on their new flagship, Rotterdam.

So no more bending and flexing those Jambu shoes.  She seems perfect for the Cruise Director job.  I wish her well!

Rotterdam is NOT new.   confused.gif

EDIT:  Just checked their website.  This is the 7th or 8th SS Rotterdam ship.  This one is more modern/up to date/21st century than the previous SS Roderdam ships.   Was not clear if this is a whole new ship or a previous Rotterdam that got a complete overhaul.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

As of January 23, Kimberly Wells is the new Cruise & Travel Director with Holland America Line on their new flagship, Rotterdam.

She does seem to be very pleasant.  I loved when she presented clothing on Shophq, so many of their good hosts are gone. I rarely watch Shophq now if ever.