Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kate & Mallory *EXCLUSIVE* Handbags WOW!

I caught one of the shows, but none of the styles interested me. Enjoy yours.

Honored Contributor

I'm waiting for reviews, the quality of the leather is key to me. I'm not used to dithering about a handbag purchase like I am this croco Milano. I'm hanging it weighted on the door at night, working it a bit, whatever that really means, and so far its still very stiff with a crooked zipper. I checked Dooney for a large bag, not paying $400, so I guess I'll keep looking.

Frequent Contributor

I received my bags and I have to say, I am NOT disappointed. They seem to be made very well and I don't notice anything that I don't like. I did decide to send the bone back because it wasn't a true bone to me. The leather is almost identicle to the Dooney leather that is on the most recent TSV.(which I also LOVE!!!) It's a good size bag and looks like it's worth way more than I paid for it. I will definitely order from this line again. What a steal! There you go girls, she's a keeper!

I look forward to hearing any other reviews!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

On 11/14/2014 depglass said:

I'm waiting for reviews, the quality of the leather is key to me. I'm not used to dithering about a handbag purchase like I am this croco Milano. I'm hanging it weighted on the door at night, working it a bit, whatever that really means, and so far its still very stiff with a crooked zipper. I checked Dooney for a large bag, not paying $400, so I guess I'll keep looking.

I completely understand about the Gili croco. Every time I pack it back up and decide, finally, to send it back, I rethink my choice. It's so pretty, I just wish I liked it better...

Wink

OP glad your new bag was too your liking! I asked to be notified if the gray Birkin inspired bag returns to stock and while I'm not holding my breath, it is a pretty bag...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...