Honored Contributor

@KaChina 624 Calling

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 I finally found some yellow sandals!

They redid this style with a different ankle strap which I can't tighten enough and it falls off of my heel.

I don't want anymore center lace up, and I really don't want any summer shoes that don't at least have a peep hole.

FLY LONDON YATA YELLOW SLINGBACK WEDGE SANDALS SZ 39 8.5 LEATHER Twist Velcro

Honored Contributor

@ECBG    Does this mean I keep searching?  I've had trouble with not being able to tighten heel straps enough too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: @KaChina 624 Calling

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 No thank you my Dear.  If they quit making the wedge shoes and boots, I'm done.Smiley Happy

I've found quite a lot on ebay.  I look very closely at the open toe area.  If there's an imprint, I don't buy.  No imprint, likely 1 or 2 wears.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 You'll NEVER GUESS what happened, Girl!!!

Excited Dog GIF - Excited Dog Happy GIFs

There were a pair of Fly London boots I had been stalking.  My 39 is an ultra popular size.

It had sold on Zappos, and I was becoming concerned.  I found it on Ebay, new was over $200.00!

I noticed it was from an online shoe store, looked up a promo code on my cell, and IT WORKED!!!

I got them for MUCH less.  For FL that's quite something!Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Congrats; nothing as good as a promo code that works!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 I hate I'm on only 5 days this month!  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG    Does this mean I keep searching?  I've had trouble with not being able to tighten heel straps enough too.

@Kachina624 Sweetheart, This one works for now.  Thank you for all your searching!  What an Angel!!!!Smiley Happy