Trusted Contributor

Re: Just got the Clark's TSV....love, love, love

On 4/17/2015 violann said: I'm feeling VERY cranky that the ONLY reviewed in the actual TSV page so far is a snarky one written by someone who doesn't even appear to have bought the shoe! SO GLAD you ladies have actually worn them and are enjoying them. I think they look very cute!

I agree. It think it's ridiculous and stupid to post a review by a person who hasn't even bought them. Kind of dumb for QVC to do that. It would be different if she purchased them.

The OP is talking about the previous TSV though. I don't even remember what it looks like.

I wouldn't hesitate to wear these around our beach resort and I don't think they look like ugly orthotics. Just sporty and comfy, without wearing a flip flop which sometimes gets tiresome.

Respected Contributor

On 4/17/2015 I am still oxox said:
On 4/17/2015 violann said: I'm feeling VERY cranky that the ONLY reviewed in the actual TSV page so far is a snarky one written by someone who doesn't even appear to have bought the shoe! SO GLAD you ladies have actually worn them and are enjoying them. I think they look very cute!

As a major Clarks fan (probably 90% of the shoes in my closet are Clarks), I'm so sad to see this style as a TSV at the beginning of the spring/summer seasons, when I'm looking for new stylish comfortable low-heeled shoes to get me through the seasons. In my opinion, this is pretty hideously-ugly orthopedic looking - definitely a step backward from the fashion forward styling that Clarks has been doing in recent years. Looking forward to something better very soon.

Is this the review you are talking about- yeah its pretty mean, it was posted yesterday and I am not sure if the reviewer has bought the shoes at all.

Pretty Crummy in my opinion

I reported the review saying that the person had not even purchased the shoe but gave a review bashing the shoe because it was ugly and the review was removed and a glowing review is now in its place. Do you think the Q put the new review up?
Honored Contributor

LOL-I wondered the SAME THING!