Frequent Contributor

Just got back from the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale in Fort Wayne....

This is my first experience with this HUGE sale. There were so many people and so much to look at that I was in Vera sensory overload! I was able to find some great deals, and had a great time. I got quite a variety of things (some gifts, some for people who gave me a list, and some for myself).

Have any of you gone to this event?

Valued Contributor

Re: Just got back from the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale in Fort Wayne....

I'm glad you got to go, i'm JEALOUS. I wish I could go. I live on the east coast and that would be a vacation time for me to be able to be off. I'd really live to go one year.

Contributor

V.B. should do an online outlet sale for all of us who live too far from Ft. Wayne!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks to all you ladies who come to the outlet sale in Fort Wayne. It really brings people from all the 50 states to our city...We thank you...

Super Contributor

Mel, glad to hear you had a great time! It seems like it would be a lot of fun. Pepper usually goes to these sales. Maybe she'll stop by the VB board.

Super Contributor

On 4/10/2014 deercreek said:

Mel, glad to hear you had a great time! It seems like it would be a lot of fun. Pepper usually goes to these sales. Maybe she'll stop by the VB board.

HI Mel & deercreek & all who love VB. I'm going to the sale tomorrow with my daughter. I really love going to this sale. Its about 2 hrs from me. You can definitely be on VB overload after seeing all of those bags in one big room!! I can't wait to go. And I do think that on their site they usually have some good sales for those who can't get to this sale.

Contributor

I too with a friend, spent time at the sale today. I go most every year & always have a good time. It's better now since they implemented rules, etc. I bought myself 2 new purses with matching wallets, then also made purchases that will be raffled/auctioned off to benefit our local Humane Society.. Fun but tiring day. Glad I only live 45 mins away.