Honored Contributor

Re: Just for Fun: what ""Pursonality"" are you

On 10/30/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 10/30/2014 stevieb said:

An E, but with a strong leaning toward A, and absolutely no leaning toward the fringe cited in B nor toward the pink and bows cited in C, at all...

Stevie, that would explain our "overlapping" in some bags Smile (I'm the opposite: A --> E)

Most of my bags probably fall into the A category, but I try very hard to approach each and every purse department with an open mind...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Probably moderately "boho chic". I mostly gravitate to hobos and other less structured looks. You'd need to add "affordable" to my description, though. I shop for bags at off-price stores like TJ Maxx and usually spend well under $50.

Super Contributor

On 10/31/2014 stevieb said:
On 10/30/2014 rdiazMiami said:
On 10/30/2014 stevieb said:

I suffer from E, multiple Pursonality Disorder. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Yea, I guess you could call me out on that one too! Too many pursonalities to ever integrate all of them!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

if the shoe fits... {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Yes, then there's the shoe thing too... though it doesn't compare to the purse thing... and then there are the watches... and the rings...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

you crack me up {#emotions_dlg.lol}

So, which lucky bag are you carrying today?

Esteemed Contributor

Oh OP, I just noticed. I LOVE Liebeskind bags! Great choice!

I love the nylon/leather combo. Got this one online from Nordies Rack for slightly over $100 on sale. I get the company's e-mail newsletter too.

Regular Contributor

I rarely change bags. I generally get a nice leather bag, usually a satchel or a shopper type bag and maybe change it 3-5 years later when I guy another one.

Honored Contributor

On 10/30/2014 EdithEllenLily said:

Mostly E for EEL (but no pink with bow details, fringe, slouchy or super sporty natural).

Regarding dancing, I took ballet, tap, toe and jazz but loved tap the best...

Ah but EEL, we know that BAKING is really your forte...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Hootin' on me again, stevieb! Wink I see it, I see it. Well, Mr. Lily wants me to make that Banana Poke Cake but I told him we have too much Halloween candy around here and we might not fit out the door if we keep up with all of these snacks. It's time for the trick-or-treaters to start ringing our doorbell, so I'm hoping we can unload a lot of these little candy bars that are tempting us. {#emotions_dlg.w00t} The bad news is that the weather is very blustery, and I think fewer little ones will venture out this year. {#emotions_dlg.sad} That means Mr. Lily will have to suffice with candy bars for awhile...and I get a break from slaving over that hot oven. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Happy Halloween to you and everyone!!!!

Respected Contributor

On 10/30/2014 RedTop said: I am 100% sporty natural.

i'm with red top!

Esteemed Contributor

I suffer from E, multiple Pursonality Disorder. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} Me too{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

A, definitely classic elegant.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor