Valued Contributor

Just Received My First Pair of Miz Mooz

I found these Paxon platform sandals on Zulily and took a chance. They were only $39.99, pretty sweet price for Miz Mooz I believe. Tho I worried if they'd fit and if I could walk in them (problem with a knee, won't go into detail here). But yes, they fit and I can walk in them. Love the platform, just the right amount from heel to toe. The footbed is leather, too.

No regrets!

Womens Black Black Paxon Leather Platform Sandal - Alternate Image 1

Respected Contributor

Re: Just Received My First Pair of Miz Mooz

@laluzdelmundo You scored!   Glad that your purchase worked out and you will be able to make tracks in style.

Valued Contributor

One of my kitties enjoys the box.1C9D5052-31BA-4295-89B5-D56C444530A5.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@laluzdelmundo You know what cats say about boxes: If I fits, I sits!

Trusted Contributor

@laluzdelmundo   Love your kitty.  I so miss having one.   

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Junebug54  Don't know why you are without, and totally understand the missing. During a 3 year time when I lived in apartments where pets weren't allowed, it was awful. I hate even settling into bed at night without Zoey (in the box) or Miss Oliver, both reliable cuddlers. They are great company, amusing and adorable.  Yes, I'm a confirmed cat mom.

Respected Contributor

@laluzdelmundo  What a great thing recycyling that box as a cat toy/bed. 

I have issues with my knee also.  I' look at zero drop shoes with lots of cushioning or removable insoles. 

I've had good luck recently with Altra Paradigm 6 sneakers and just started walking again with the assistance of my walking poles. 

Honored Contributor

I have probably 20 pairs of Miz Mooz but they are all boots and shoes ... no sandals.  HOWEVER, the last three pair (one from QVC and two from Miz Mooz site and sent them all back due to sizing.  I have always ordered a 36 and they were a perfect fit for me and never an issue.  These last three were    1/4" longer than the ones I already own or were too wide.  No smaller sizes are available. They used to have smaller size but no longer.

Respected Contributor

@laluzdelmundo 

That is one beautiful cat.  The eyes are gorgeous.

Valued Contributor

@maximillian Thank you, from both of us. Zoey was rescued from a feral colony I manage when she was smaller than my hand. She loves company! And shoe boxes, too.