Contributor

I love the shoes she's wearing while hosting PM Style tonight, 6/15.  Does anyone know if these are sold on QVC?  They are nude color, with straps, and block heel.

Thanks in advance!

Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Ms. Lola - How do you do it???? I have never met someone like you who can find everything from any designer.  You are a true gem.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

Ms. Lola - How do you do it???? I have never met someone like you who can find everything from any designer.  You are a true gem.

@Happiness Is Inside JOB

Well, I can't take credit for this one- JC herself answered on FB.  I just supplied the link here, for those not on FB.

Normally I like to look in Polyvore, Shopstyle, or Google images. What makes MY job difficult is when the description that someone here gives doesn't match search terms. I can usually find something similar if I can see the video or a photo.

I did have an epic fail, though, trying to find Jayne Brown's necklace from the TSV (WWC).  I had to watch quite a few videos before I could even SEE the necklace up close to be able to find search terms.  I didn't find anything similar, so either it's an old item or it's a Q item that hasn't come into inventory.  That's why it's good to ask the hosts on FB, in case it is a future Q item that hasn't been loaded yet.

Valued Contributor

I saw these sandals and I think they are just beautiful.  However, online reviews indicate these fit a bit on the narrow side, plus they are cheaper elsewhere.