Valued Contributor

Re: Jane..shoe shopping..wow...

I usually watch shoe shopping.  Maybe they'll give Jane the pair of Lexi Marigolds she had on tonight--or all of the samples on display.  I am glad she's enthusiastic, but I usually mute much of it.

Respected Contributor

I cannot bear Jane for 5 minutes. And I never watch shoe shows as 98% of the shoes are really awful looking.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Jane is good with the Shoe Show

Like Antonella used to be with jewelry...

Respected Contributor

@Shanus 

She does go off topic quite often.  Whether it be about her family, an upcoming show, what she is wearing, her bunions, etc.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Catch71 wrote:

@Shanus 

She does go off topic quite often.  Whether it be about her family, an upcoming show, what she is wearing, her bunions, etc.  

@Catch71   LOL  Smiley Happy  I don't watch that show anymore....even if I had to go barefoot!!

Respected Contributor

@mariadomenica 

I have to agree about Clark's quality.  It used to be a shoe I knew would be good quality, now its hit or miss.  They cheapened the shoe to keep the price at what they deem a selling point.

Respected Contributor

@KKlim 

If the shoe has been around that long it is truly out of style.  It may be comfortable and I am all about comfort but it looks very matronly to me and always did.  I am a senior, but if I put that shoe on I would feel 20 years older!

Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
You should have seen Jane tonite on her shoe shopping show. The “Lexi Marigold” That she has been wearing for over 10 years in a dozen colors is finally retiring and she showed the last presentation. Lots of drama thru out presenting it and am I glad I never have to hear about that sandal again from her. Also, she always makes reference how her feel are smelly. Yuck. Lol.

@KKlim   Hope the smelly shoes are gifted to her and not put back into inventory to be shipped to customers. Double yuck!!

Respected Contributor

@pprmntstx 

She probably has every color already.

Valued Contributor

@Catch71  Probably, LOL!