Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jane..shoe shopping..wow...

I can't with Jane due to the loud frantic sales spiels/eyeballs heavenward/daughter references. Yet I can listen to Rick and his loud speed talking. I think they give him oxygen before letting him drive home.

Can't with Kerstin due to speed talking and loving the monitor.

Can't with Carolyn due to constant uhhmms.

Can't with Shawn due to the glasses.

Other than that I'm good. 

They all have their quirks. Some of us can't with certain hosts and others don't mind at all. Just like in real life. Some people we can stand and want in our lives and others we'll take a pass thank you.

Respected Contributor

A good friend of mine talks fast, real fast.  We've know each other for so long now that I don't even notice it anymore.  But when my boyfriend (not yet husband) met my good friend for the first time, that's the first thing he said..."wow, she talks fast."

Honored Contributor

Regarding socks:  I think that given the fact that she presents both sporty shoes and dress shoes, which require different types of socks, she is better off without socks at all.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I can't with Jane due to the loud frantic sales spiels/eyeballs heavenward/daughter references. Yet I can listen to Rick and his loud speed talking. I think they give him oxygen before letting him drive home.

@shaggygirl for some reason this made me laugh out loud...literally.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Compared to the rest of the country, many people in PA, NY and NJ talk fast.  We don't do it on purpose, it's just how it is. It is part of our culture.

I always say, " we don't talk too fast, you listen too slow."

When Andrew Lessman is on, he talks so slow I can't stand to listen to him for too long.

@Carmie I am from Philly and all my life people have told me I talk fast and my response has always been "no, you just listen slow".

Slow talkers bother me, I feel like I want to help them get the words out of their mouth. While they are talking in my mind I'm saying, come on you can do it, get it out....

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Jane's enthusiam ,

"enthusiasm"....well, that's one word for it. Woman Indifferent

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Personally, I have always loved Jane!

Valued Contributor

I am from Boston.....I think the Clarks line is not what it used to be.  Made in China exclusively...made cheaply as well.   

Respected Contributor

You should have seen Jane tonite on her shoe shopping show. The “Lexi Marigold” That she has been wearing for over 10 years in a dozen colors is finally retiring and she showed the last presentation. Lots of drama thru out presenting it and am I glad I never have to hear about that sandal again from her. Also, she always makes reference how her feel are smelly. Yuck. Lol.
Frequent Contributor

I'm often fearful that she will hyperventilate on-air.  Her breathing pattern while talking so fast while on a live broadcast makes me concerned.