Respected Contributor

fastest talking human I've ever heard.

Have it on in the background, and I just got exhausted! Wonder what the purpose is to presenting at, literally, break neck speed?! Phew. I need a nap Jane...take a breath...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jane..shoe shopping..wow...

@amyb  Whew!  I know.  I had to change the channel.  

Trusted Contributor

i like listening to fast talkers. they hold my attention. 

Honored Contributor

@amyb wrote:

Have it on in the background, and I just got exhausted! Wonder what the purpose is to presenting at, literally, break neck speed?! Phew. I need a nap Jane...take a breath...

Turn it off, mute it ... or go take a nap.

Honored Contributor

When the hosts get too hyper I just have to change the channel even if it is just being used as background noise.  

Respected Contributor

I like Jane's enthusiam , when i watch . I understand every host is not for everyone. You got to remember most people aren't sitting by the TV all day critiqueing hosts all day long. I would love to know what her sales are , i bet they are really good. 

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@amyb wrote:

Turn it off, mute it ... or go take a nap.

I did mute it. Right after I posted this. Cuddle Duds now she's calmed down. 

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I like Jane's enthusiam , when i watch . I understand every host is not for everyone. You got to remember most people aren't sitting by the TV all day critiqueing hosts all day long. I would love to know what her sales are , i bet they are really good. 

I just happen to tune in during shoe shopping, not "hours on end", and usually not at all.

I like Jane's enthusiasm also. And I agree...I'm sure she's a well-paid, successful saleswoman, who's been there so long for a reason.

It was just that moment today....I just could not believe what I was hearing it got soooo fast. I'd never heard, even enthusiastic Jane talk so fast. That's all.

Honored Contributor

I find her presenting style obnoxious, but they don't program for me. I shop for the most part from the website. I love shoes, but I can honestly say Jane has never convinced me to buy a single pair. 🤷‍♀️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

she should put some socks on.....