Respected Contributor

Jane, please stop yelling and slow down!

Omg- turned off in about 30 minutes,

Contributor

Re: Jane, please stop yelling and slow down!

She is doing a great job. 

Respected Contributor

Well I think she’s doing great. These shoes sell out quickly and i think  she’s just trying to give the viewer as much information as she can. I know I couldn’t do that without either biting my tongue or stumbling all over myself.

Respected Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

Well I think she’s doing great. These shoes sell out quickly and i think  she’s just trying to give the viewer as much information as she can. I know I couldn’t do that without either biting my tongue or stumbling all over myself.

she does it all the time...which is why I don't watch her..but I diid want to see all the shoes.

Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@bmorechick wrote:

she does it all the time...which is why I don't watch her..but I diid want to see all the shoes.

Turn down the volume on your television.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

She did say her job was speaking for a living which is more than I can say for some hosts!! It is a fast paced show and sellouts quickly, so I did not mind this time.

Trusted Contributor

I feel she did and does a great job.  She just loves what she does and things were selling out fast.  I feel shes geniune...a lady just doing her job. 

Honored Contributor

I only watched a portion of the show, but can't fault Jane at all.  First off, I never felt she was "yelling".  But as to needing to slow down.....items were selling out almost before she could present them.  There was no way for her to have been able to slow down.  Not her fault at all.

Honored Contributor

There should be a happy medium between getting info to the customer and getting on the customers nerves enough to make them change the channel. Nancy should have done the show with Jane so she could take some of the pressure to sell off Jane. Nancy always looks so gorgeous when she gowns up for those special shows.

Regular Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Omg- turned off in about 30 minutes,

I can forgive the yelling but the shoes yikes