Respected Contributor
Who in the world is jackiejane on shoe shopping?is it 2 ppl?so confused
Respected Contributor

You will have to ask Isaac, he is the one who came up with it. DKDC.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam - Like @chessylady said "Jacqui Jane" is Isaac's "pet" nickname for the model Jacqui. Maybe Jane is her middle name?  I think some of the hosts have picked up on this!  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

If I'm remembering correctly it was Jane T. that started the Jackie Jane thing. Some years ago she made some comment about them being sisterly, or of the same personality or having the same taste or having the same birthday or whatever the heck it was and decided from then on she wouldn't be just Jackie but Jackie Jane since they had whatever it was in common...in other words, something about Jackie was similar to Jane so Jane came to the conclusion that Jackie should share Jane's name.  It stuck. Then Isaac picked up on it when he was doing a show with Jane and and Jackie was modeling and Jane kept calling her by that name. It's stupid but she never let it go, apparently she thinks it's oh so cute. 

Honored Contributor

I do not care what they call Jackie as long as they call her to work.  I do not have her height or her figure, but she is my favorite model.

Respected Contributor

yes,I agree.she is mine also.i wish she was a host as well

Honored Contributor

I think it was something of Isaac's, but of course JT picked up on the Jane and had to make it hers,

it's like the squirrels, was cute once and now they won't let it go. 

Respected Contributor

It's a cute/silly nickname for model Jackie.  Isaac seems to favor nicknames.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

I think it was something of Isaac's, but of course JT picked up on the Jane and had to make it hers,

it's like the squirrels, was cute once and now they won't let it go. 

@jackthebear 

T'was the other way around, Jane started it. 

As for the squirrels you are correct, it was cute ONCE. Maybe even twice, three times at the most, then that squirrel should have grabbed some acorns and hit the road.

Respected Contributor

Jackie the Model...I thought the hosts called her "John's Mom."  Does she go by several handles?