Frequent Contributor

I was very surprised to see Jane wearing socks on last nights show!

Respected Contributor

Hope it continues.  Maybe she was cold lol. Even a little "footie" would be better than bare feet.

Esteemed Contributor

I never understand the bare feet is the shoes they are presenting!!   They probably sell these worn without socks shoes as new, knowing them.

Contributor

She said people have asked her to wear socks.

Frequent Contributor

It's about time!

Honored Contributor

Is this in reference to complaints that Jane tries on shoes barefoot?

If so...

I noticed during one of the camera closeups in the past she was wearing nude nylons.  She was moving her foot back and forth that caused the nylons to move around over her ankle.  

In department stores and shoe stores, nylons were always acceptable.

This was the first time I saw the camera focus so closely on the shoes she tried on, but only watch her shoe programs occasionally.  However, it was complaints about her bare feet here that caused me to pay closer attention as to whether she did try shoes on without anything on her feet.  

To confirm my suspicions, I moved close to the large screen TV screen.  Yes, she was wearing nylons.

I can't say whether she wears them all the time because it's difficult to see "nude" nylons on TV.

Super Contributor

Trying on shoes without socks is nasty!

You know those same shoes will be sold to some unsuspecting customer!

Valued Contributor

@forsythia1  I wear the same size shoe as Jane......I'd better not order shoes from them!

Respected Contributor

I doubt they sell the shoes she is modeling.  Anyway have you ever been to a DSW?  Everyone is trying on shoes with no socks.  It's a wonder we don't all have foot diseases. 

Super Contributor

she is on Q2, no socks