Valued Contributor

I have a pair of Earth Origins in blue that I got last year. A350737  They are very very comfortable walking shoes for me. In the back of my mind I've been meaning to get another pair in a different color. Well night before last I woke up in the middle of the night, and the tv was on QVC.....and the shoes they were showing as I opened my eyes were those exact shoes. HAHAHA....a sign.....so I ordered them at 4 am or so in a nice two-tone brown. 

Briggsie

Esteemed Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle wrote:

I have a pair of Earth Origins in blue that I got last year. A350737  They are very very comfortable walking shoes for me. In the back of my mind I've been meaning to get another pair in a different color. Well night before last I woke up in the middle of the night, and the tv was on QVC.....and the shoes they were showing as I opened my eyes were those exact shoes. HAHAHA....a sign.....so I ordered them at 4 am or so in a nice two-tone brown. 

Briggsie

@BriggsiePeawiggle 

Funny how things happen sometimes, isn't it? Seems like it was meant to be that you should have another pair of those shoes.

Honored Contributor

TOO funny!!!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
Seems like it was meant to be! 😎