Respected Contributor

Ok, so I read this BB and get to see all the treasures and chat with my Dooney friends. So far, so good. Then someone posts that the outlet still has sales on the Croco and the Alto.... now you are not playing fair. Wink Reading outlet, wonderful managers (spoke with Amanda today), ostrich and portofino are 50% off, croco and alto are 40% off.

I ordered the bordeaux croco satchel.... love the satchel, love the croco, been lusting after the bordeaux (which wasn't available on sale last month). Also ordered the slate Amazon zip zip satchel. I couldn't help myself. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I exercised a lot of restraint and didn't order more.... and I wanted 2 more Amazon satchels and 2 more croco satchels too. I can't be responsible for keeping this economy going all myself.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

BTW... I was the 3rd call they had taken today with orders from ladies on this BB. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} And I called at 10:05am ! We are a recognized group.... which is great.... we spread good news, and sales info, but can also keep them on their toes if we find problems, since they know the word will spread!