Respected Contributor

It Made It Here, It Made It Here

http://www.qvc.com/orYANY-Pebble-Leather-Mini-Ruby-Color-Block-Crossbody.product.A254129.html?sc=A2...
Wahoo....The blush made it here and it was not the paprika that I returned. I love it. It is the perfect, little run around bag. I am loving my Joyce and this is a great trade off to it when I want somthing a bit smaller. Happy Girl.

Deb

Honored Contributor

Re: It Made It Here, It Made It Here

Congats! You finally nabbed that bag! Enjoy it, Deb!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

On 7/1/2014 stevieb said:

Congats! You finally nabbed that bag! Enjoy it, Deb!

Thanks Stevie, you are always a sweetheart

Deb

Super Contributor

I have had my eye on this bag for awhile and had been resisting the temptation...then I saw your post and I could just feel your excitement. Needless to say, I caved, and just ordered one (also in the Blush multi). Thanks!

Respected Contributor

On 7/1/2014 cgil said:

I have had my eye on this bag for awhile and had been resisting the temptation...then I saw your post and I could just feel your excitement. Needless to say, I caved, and just ordered one (also in the Blush multi). Thanks!

cgil, the blush is the most pretty soft pink. I love it. If I go back for any other bag, Lord help me, I am getting the Sydney in blush.

Deb

Super Contributor

SFGIANTSGI­RL, I've been following your travails with this bag for awhile, as I have had my eye on it since it debuted and was waiting for reviews. When the blush became available again, I ordered it, and it arrived today. I expected it to be a return, but it was brand new - packaged and wrapped to the hilt. It's PERFECT!! The size, the look, the soft leather, I love it. Think I need it in Sand now. Hope you still love yours. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Glad you got your blush!!! I remember seeing your post about receiving the wrong color. Enjoy!!
Respected Contributor

Congrats Krissie, I love mine too.

Thanks ladies for the good thoughts, the bag was perfect when it got to me. There is now another color up and available. It really is a great size for a smaller bag Smiley Happy

Have a happy and safe 4th all

Deb

Valued Contributor

Deb, I just ordered Ruby in Paprika! Wonder if I will get your return?? {#emotions_dlg.laugh} So glad you love blush Joyce. Its one of the best bags I've bought this season.. Wink

Respected Contributor

On 7/14/2014 rsimon9228 said:

Deb, I just ordered Ruby in Paprika! Wonder if I will get your return?? {#emotions_dlg.laugh} So glad you love blush Joyce. Its one of the best bags I've bought this season.. Wink

Thanks so much and enjoy your Ruby. This is a very nice, smaller bag. I carried it last week and have now moved into my Coach Courtenay. I like to change it up each week.

Joyce should be coming out to play next week Smiley Happy

Deb

Ps. orYany is starting to steal my heart a bit.