Regular Contributor

Isaac's TSV Moccasin sizing question

My question is directed to those who already wear Isaac's moccasins. I wear shoes (not athletic shoes) in 7 or 71/2. I would like to order a pair of the TSV's today and would like to hit my correct size the first time. Some time ago, I bought a 7 1/2, and it was wider and longer than I prefer. I could not keep it on my foot. I think I should order the 7? Can you offer a suggestion? My foot is not wide, more a medium or narrow medium, definitely not a true narrow. TIA.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isaac's TSV Moccasin sizing question

I have other shoes and boots from the IM line. I am a 8 medium and I take that size in his shoes and I go up to a 8 and a half or nine in a boot. If you have a narrow foot I would order the smaller size the 7. Hope this helps you O/P have a nice day!

Honored Contributor

I think you should be fine in the 7.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a foot that sounds similar to yours but I wear a size 6 1/2. I ordered the suede tassle moccs in my size and found them to be a bit long. They kept slipping off my heels which are narrow. I found that if I wear a thin sock with them they are fine. Truthfully, I should have returned them for a six but I waited too long. I have to admit that I love the toe box on the TSV better than the ones I own. If it were me, I would size down 1/2 size. It can be so confusing when you watch the different hosts because they can give conflicting sizing advice. No wonder there is confusion on sizing. Hope this helps you.

Regular Contributor

Thank you. Your help and my instinct are making my decision easy. I am going with the 7.