Honored Contributor

Interesting Article - Vionic gets Good Housekeeping Seal

[ Edited ]

I absolutely love Vionics they have saved my feet! I buy them at traditional stores as every style fits me differently.  I bought 2 pairs today, including the style in this article in Red.

Anyway, was surprised to see this article in the new GH issue:

517ED514-19A8-4381-8A8E-9C11AE9FE395.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Interesting Article - Vionic gets Good Housekeeping Seal

@homedecor1  I recently purchased my first pair of Vionic; however, I had to return them because the thong piece that goes between the toes hurt so I ordered a different pair without the thong.  The footbed felt wonderful on my foot so I decided to try another pair.  Waiting for them to arrive.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Not sure if you ordered from Q but I have found over the past few years as these became "mass marketed for q" nothing ever fits right & yes, the toe piece seems short & rubs.  I've worn flip flop styles from Q from the beginnng and never had issues.

I do know they take some getting used to with the toe🤔 strap.   

Enjoy your feet will love ya!

Honored Contributor

I just read that!  I have bad ankles and wondered for so long if Vionic would be something I could try.  I used to wear the thong type sandal all the time before I had issues but if I were to try Vionics I would have to go for a pair without and with a back strap.  Very good endorsement! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  

Same thing with the thong style. TSV ordered so wanted to keep tried and tried wearing around the house between my toes hurt. Returned, However now own five pairs of Vionic's, Love! Each pair. Can't imagine living without mine. Not only comfortable and attractive unparalleled support. My feet, are very happy. 

Honored Contributor

I do love my Vionics; Vionics and Earth have become my go-to shoes.  However, they don't work for everyone.  There are variations in foot anatomy and a couple of women I know who have tried Vionics say they are uncomfortable or painful.  

Respected Contributor

Vionic makes great shoes but I have not been totally satisfied when getting at Q because of sizing and fit. I must mention that the Walking Company stores have a couple of lines very similar to Vionics that have been my go to lines. Comfort, fit, and Fashion are key.