Frequent Contributor

Indecisive or just looking for the perfect bag?

I've been looking at bags for a few weeks now and it's starting to drive me crazy. I know, #firstworldproblems. Anyway, I desperately need a new bag and I just bought my first pair of black riding boots so I want to coordinate with those. Any suggestions? Can anyone post some pics?
Honored Contributor

Re: Indecisive or just looking for the perfect bag?

Depends what you like. Hobo, satchel, cross-body, shoulder bag.......?

Honored Contributor

Agree, asking for suggestions for a black back is just a bit too general... Style, organizational preferences, size, price range, and so on would need to be used to narrow down options.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I really like madi clair bags on shQp n.b.c. they are reasonably priced and seem to never ware out tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

Like that other infamous item, you will know it when you see it!

Frequent Contributor

I guess I can't edit my original post?

I love hobos but I also like satchels & totes. Like I used to love Kathy Van Zeeland but the ones with great taste in my family were like wtheck is that? Smiley Sad (edit: I didn't mean that to sound like her bags aren't beautiful, I still love them but the ones in my family who I think have great taste don't like them) Actually, I guess the real issue here is I have a hard time spending the $$ on myself so I always end up with less expensive stuff.

My husband has ridiculously good taste for a guy (he gets it from his dad, I swear I need to take them shopping with me) so I'd like something that will make them proud.

Gah!! Ok I'd have a heart attack if I plunked down over $100 but I can do it with easy pay. So what I'm looking for....

Black

Embellishments & dangly things are great!

a few pockets inside

size..... the one I have now is about 12"x11" so around that size

Hobos, satchels, totes

I don't know if anyone is still interested in this post but if you are I'd love some help or feedback Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Some of the Dooneys in the Florentine have tassels and lovely hardware. They're made well and exude class, IMHO.
Contributor

Check out the Dooney Nylon Large Pocket Satchel in black/black on ILoveDooney.com. I have this bag and love it.
Honored Contributor

I like to shop at Macy's for some of my handbags. I like the hobo style the best.

I have several brands that I really like: Coach, Fossil, Hobo International and SAK.

I have ordered several from the home shopping networks but I really like to look at them in the store.

Honored Contributor

I went looking for a nice handbag that you might like and Macys is having a sale

Found a pretty sleek leather handbag in the ""Fossil Sydney Leather Collection"". The black was stunning.

Good luck on your quest