Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

If you are a narrow can you wear Vionics?

I have a very narrow foot. I heard that Vionic is a great fitting shoe brand and very comfortable. If you wear a narrow shoe can you wear Vionics?

Honored Contributor

Re: If you are a narrow can you wear Vionics?

I wear a medium width, recently got some Vionic loafers.  There are so wide in a medium I had to add an extra insole to take up space.  My answer to your question would be no. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On their site the only sandal they show in narrow is the Bella Toe Post. 

New Contributor

This is not the brand for narrow feet. I purchased Clarks. I know Naturalizer has narrow widths. If you  learn of any ofher brands please tell me.  Trotters are narrow but they are not stylish

Honored Contributor

@ewhittle 

Birkenstock has some narrow widths. Some are available on HSN & 6pm sites right now.

Trusted Contributor

The slip on bedroom slippers run wide.  I have to wear socks with them or the'll fall off my feet and my feet aren't narrow.

New Contributor

Please QVC include narrow widths I have cerebral palsy amd need a back to my shoes I have a narrow foot I really need narrow widths

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't take the chance because I dislike returning things. I did purchase a pair of sandals a couple years ago, Bella, in narrow and feel they really are narrow. They've never been comfortable, however, and I wear them only as inside shoes, feeling the extra support would be better than being barefoot. They also mentioned to size down if you're half sizes, that didn't work for me. Good luck, it's so difficult to find narrow shoes anywhere. I have found Allegria sandals to be narrow, and certain Birkenstocks. Both brands in their closed toe shoes are too wide for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I would say no. I wear a medium shoe and over the past few years, Vionics have made everything very wide IMO AND not built in adjustability as well as in the past.

After I returned 2 pairs of slippers because I was worried I would slip out of them and trip, I stopped buying the brand. 

In the past, I didn't have this trouble so it's them not my feet.

Frequent Contributor

I have a narrow foot & every time I've ordered Voinics I've had to return them.  I just sent back a leather wedge that I really wanted to keep but it was a bit too wide.  My heels kept slipping out of the shoe so I returned them--unfortunately.  I've given up.  I'll stick to Clarks, Ryka, Miz Mooz & a few others. :-(