Honored Contributor

ISAAC'S QUILTED LEATHER SNEAKERS

Last night I purchased 2 pair (two) of Isaac's quilted sneakers. 

I had been watching a pr. of silver sneakers at Nordies to go on sale ($100.00)...not yet. When similar ones appeared on that show, they were mine! The black ones? Well, basics...and if they fit well, I knew I'd want both colors. 

The silver will look great w/ all my grey jeans and grey sweaters and blazers and black ones w/ all my black casual clothes.

They may not be comfortable and both pair be returned. Never know.

Trusted Contributor

Re: ISAAC'S QUILTED LEATHER SNEAKERS

They were awesome looking werent they ?  I ordered the silver, they are so cute.

I order boots from Isaacs line but never shoes or sneaks.  I am curious how they will feel.  I just hope they are not too heavy.  I look forward to getting them.

I HOPE THEY FEEL AS GOOD AS THEY LOOK.......SO CUTE.

Great post thanks.  I almost lept at the tv when Shawnie Sue held them up.  I HAD to buy. So much for my restraint of buying. LOL

Super Contributor

I purchased Isaac's SOHO sneakers w/sweater detail (A284685) and they are very comfortable besides being so dang cute! 

I hope you love your quilted sneaks! 

Respected Contributor

I saw them too but I purchased the one's from HSN in gold.  I think silver will be a nice with grey.

Lately, I know things sell out fast but I'll just wing it and order one, if it fits, I'll order another one versus ordering 2 right away.

Hope you like them and please report back to us as soon as you get them, hopefully within the next 2 wks.

Honored Contributor

I want those sneakers and I don't even wear sneakers!

Did they also present the velvet sneaker with the bow?  

I saw those on Shawn's FB page, very cute as well.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

@software  Yes. Saw the ones w/ the bow on PM Style this morning (watching the show recorded). Iffy since they were sneakers, but the bow dressed them up in a strange way. Couldn't decide how I'd wear them...either too sporty for slacks or too fancy for jeans..  

Trusted Contributor

Yes they presented the bow sneaks on PM style.  Adorable, but I had already ordered the quilted sneaks, so I backed away... surprisingly.  Love Mr Mizrahi.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@software wrote:

@software  Yes. Saw the ones w/ the bow on PM Style this morning (watching the show recorded). Iffy since they were sneakers, but the bow dressed them up in a strange way. Couldn't decide how I'd wear them...either too sporty for slacks or too fancy for jeans..  

I think the velvet sneakers would go with anything around the holidays.

Dressy or not.

I'd wear them.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  I have the black and silver saved in my WishList. Let us know how comfortable they are, would you? Also, how the sizing went (too small, too big, perfect).

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I bet the more expensive sneakers, like those at Nordies, are leather while Isaac's are not.  I thought they were greatly over-priced for a fabric shoe. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment