Honored Contributor

I see IM seemingly joining forces with a (tennis) shoe company, New Balance. I find this to be humorous since he wears nike all the time on tv. Wonder why he'd pair up with a tennis shoe company, and why this one.

Honored Contributor

My guess, 💰💰💰💰, I’m a New Balance fan however.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I find it odd how they are "imported".....you know what that means.  New Balance used to be made in the USA, what's up with that???!!!

Valued Contributor

I can't wait to see what Isaac designs for NB!

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I see IM seemingly joining forces with a (tennis) shoe company, New Balance. I find this to be humorous since he wears nike all the time on tv. Wonder why he'd pair up with a tennis shoe company, and why this one.

Why this one? Seems obvious to me. They must have made him a $$$ offer. Like so many others he'll put his name on just about any old thing as long as it means cash in his wallet.

Honored Contributor

Should be good news. 75% are made in the U.S.A., 25% in England.

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1  i am a retired nurse, but when I was working I always wore New Balance sneakers.  I have noticed with my feet anyway that the toe box on the sneakers seem more narrow and less room.  I still feel they are a good well made shoe though.

Honored Contributor

@hayseed00 wrote:

@QVCkitty1  i am a retired nurse, but when I was working I always wore New Balance sneakers.  I have noticed with my feet anyway that the toe box on the sneakers seem more narrow and less room.  I still feel they are a good well made shoe though.

I worked in the OR. for my whole career and after trying many different shoes, New .Balance were by far the best on those unforgiving hard floors.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Have to wonder if function has been replaced with fashion. 

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Esteemed Contributor

If 75% are made in the US why is that considered an "import"????

If that's true it should be noted in the product description, somehow I'm not buying into that.