Trusted Contributor
@PINKdogWOOD
@MandyG06
There are some images up on QVC.COM now of Isaac's designs for New Balance. I looked at a few of the mesh sneakers he designed and I don't see anything different from regular New Balance sneakers!! The NB logo is in different colors, but I was hoping he would do some fun prints or interesting textures, as I love and wear New Balance and have for years.
Hopefully there will be more intricate designs when the full presentation takes place on air.
Honored Contributor

What constitutes the 75% - how is this even possible.

And yeah $$$$$$$ in one's wallet speaks volumns doesn't it?

Frequent Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I find it odd how they are "imported".....you know what that means.  New Balance used to be made in the USA, what's up with that???!!!

@LindaSal i go to the new balance outlet stores near me and those are made in the USA. They are more expensive though but they last awhile and are comfy. If you go to the new balance site there are ones made in the USA.  

Esteemed Contributor

@AlcottWilder Thank you!   I have bought them in the past on LL Bean, those were made in the USA.  I really wish Isaac would do the same, seems like it's all about the money $$.  If I have to pay more for the item to be made here, so be it.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: IM + New Balance

[ Edited ]

OK, I took a look at IM's shoes on QVC and meh. They look like Payless shoes.

He's the guy that put his name on a box of tissues and knitting yarn, so he'll probably license his name on anything if the price is right.

Trusted Contributor
Utterly disappointed in this collaboration. I bought the mesh lace-up sneakers and they are at least a half-size smaller than the New Balance sneakers I have been buying and wearing for the past 20+ years. I ordered wide, and although they are marked as wide, they are not comparable to the wide NB sneakers I always wear...these are way too narrow.
Plus, the only sign that Isaac had anything to do with the design is his small daisy logo INSIDE the shoe, on the removable insole.
Respected Contributor

Did anyone see he designed for Juniors Cheesecake; floral design for spring!

Trusted Contributor
@Catch71
I didn't see the cake, but he made reference to it during his New Balance show. Crazy!