Trusted Contributor

Re: I've seen everything now

[ Edited ]

I would lay odds that a man designed these. Uh huh. Christian Louboutin designed these.

Respected Contributor

Designed just to get reactions, not to actually wear. People who collect Lubouton (sp?) shoes might buy these just for their collection. 

Honored Contributor

Image result for dog saying yuck!

Contributor

Those shoes (if you want to call them that) are more for fetish (unfortunately) and stuff like people wanting to make a shock at fashion shoes or music video's than obviously day to day wear.  

There are Youtube video's out there showing people wearing them. When I 1st saw those shoes years ago I wanted to know if people really do wear them.  Pretty much 100% of the time,  when watching the video's,  people only wear them for at most 10 min. before they have to take them off.  Mainly just to show off that they learned to actually walk in them.  The rest were for most for looks posing sittting down or "other stuff" (you can figure what that means). 

Respected Contributor

I really have no words ... 

Other than, WHO would wear them??? And, WHY??? 

-Texas Hill Country-
Contributor

Um.....I'm not sure this message will even be allowed, but...Those shoes are not for anything other than foot/shoe fetishists and bondage play. Don't Google if you're sensitive.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

Extreme ballet, from America's Next Top Model photo shoot

What the heck???

Respected Contributor

Now that’s just stupid.

Honored Contributor

On top of everything else that might be said, Ugly.

Just walk on by... while you are able.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@LoMiSu wrote:

Um.....I'm not sure this message will even be allowed, but...Those shoes are not for anything other than foot/shoe fetishists and bondage play. Don't Google if you're sensitive.

@LoMiSu  Christian Louboutin must be a sadistic man. Some morons out there will buy them. Hope they all have really good health insurance. 😁⛓