Trusted Contributor

I saw shoes sold out on here...

Then went to shoes dot com and WOW the shoes I bought were unreal! such a giveaway price! new just out shoes too..sold out here.

Bought 2 pairs..first I went to retailmenot (love that site) and got a 30 off code.... (insert happy dance!!)

I love to share a good deal with people.. sorry if you all know this but was thrilled tonight to gte such deals Smiley Wink

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor

Re: I saw shoes sold out on here...

@mimi5775wrote:

Then went to shoes dot com and WOW the shoes I bought were unreal! such a giveaway price! new just out shoes too..sold out here.

Bought 2 pairs..first I went to retailmenot (love that site) and got a 30 off code.... (insert happy dance!!)

I love to share a good deal with people.. sorry if you all know this but was thrilled tonight to gte such deals Smiley Wink

@mimi5775 That's great!  Which shoes though?  😜

Honored Contributor

shoes cot com is my favorite shoe retailer.  They have some incredible promotions, especially once you sign up for emails.   Most of the time, the promos apply to sale items too.  

Honored Contributor

@mimi5775  There are many other sites out there who sell the same shoes here for much less - and with coupons, free shipping, free returns too.  If there's ever something I find here that I want I always go to my other fav sites, find them for less, use a coupon, get free shipping. BAM - done.

Respected Contributor

There are some savvy shoppers here. Good for you.

Wish SAS shoes went on special, they are the only shoes I can wear.

Honored Contributor

@IMW  They have SAS  on Shoes dot com.  My MIL used to only wear that brand.  We have a SAS outlet store not too far from us, so we always got a price break.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie There are a lot of good sites to check, don't forget amazon too. I'll go directly to the brand site just to see what new styles they have.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOODwrote:

@Carmie There are a lot of good sites to check, don't forget amazon too. I'll go directly to the brand site just to see what new styles they have.

I always get a good deal on everything I buy. I try to keep retailers hands out of my pockets the best I can.

I have a difficult time buying shoes. I have to try them on first. 

Sometimes I try on 20 pairs of shoes and come home empty handed.  My DH will not go shoe shopping with me because it is frustrating. I have small feet and everything rubs  my heels raw.  I have a very, very high arch and a high instep and short stubby toes.

Once I find a pair that works, I can order online and try to find a great deal.  I mostly wear shoes made in Germany.  I always say that I have German feet.